Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wow!

I have never in my life heard anyone complain about making MORE money. My boss has done nothing but complain all week about the phones ringing. Every time it rings it is someone scheduling to bring material in but the thing is that everything that comes in, she makes commissions on, so why is she complaining about more money?


I have been toying with more ideas for how to be a stay at home mom. I really want to be my own boss. I am tired of listening to my boss get an attitude with me about things and talking to me like I am a piece of crap on her shoe. I don't deserve that. I have to work harder to get my business going and get out of this place. I don't care if I work all day at my day job and all night at my business to get it going. I have to do something. I can't take it anymore.


I have several things in mind to get going but have to get them made. I am going to do advertising bags and deliver but I will also do some for my business too. I should be able to get the bags done with no problem and can deliver on my lunch breaks and such. I will have to work it out. And I will work it out. I have been fighting the urge to punch someone in the throat all day. Have to keep moving forward. Motivation baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment